I’m sorry SPN writers i did not see a “Warning: Major Character Death” in the tags of this episode u are violating AO3s guidelines please take down this ep immediately
Wait, wait. On AO3 you have to put the biggest twist in your fan fiction in the warning tags? That’s like an author having to list all the character deaths and where they die in the description. It doesn’t make any sense.
THIS should be on everyone’s blog!
if u r a bigoted casteist then keep scrolling!
You mean homophobic?
‘Cause hemophobic means you’re afraid of blood
next time on: i didn’t know it was homestuck
Next time on: Stop comparing to homestuck.
next time on: the original post was a homestuck reference you dimwit
What is this low blood propaganda? The cast system keeps us safe the cast system keeps us structured. Without it there would be more terror, more blood spilled. Hold to the cast system, know your place. And together we will walk into a brighter future.
Hopefully, now that I’ve drawn this, I can get this song out of my head. It’s been playing on loop in my brain since yesterday.
What happens when you scream out of your window in Sweden at night
I’m swedish and you probably think this is a joke, but its true
This mostly happens in areas where a lot of students live.
The scream usually happens in the evening from what I know but I might be wrong. People do this to relieve stress since a lot of people have tests and assignments at the same time, it is a tradition that dates back to at least the 1970’s.
Swedes are the biggest fucking circlejerkers in the world I swear to god if you do something wacky everyone will tag along and it’s great
The perfect time to murder someone.
(I saw a post that reminded me of this poem I wrote a while ago. So here it is I guess.)
That knight on a white stead
Strutting in polished silver plate armor
His wimpy long sword hanging at his side
Its silver blade sharpened to perfection
I know it has been used only once
To slay the beautiful dragon
Often found sleeping on my steps
That knight stares at me with lusting eyes
As if to silently say “Your mine”
He puts out his arms, tossing his sword
Silver metal clatters as it hits the stone floor
His white stead flinches, freezing
Smooth groomed fur hiding bruises and cuts
Wounds stained deep into the mind
I glance once more to that triumphant face
SPREAD THE DAMN WORD
THAT WAS COOL
My hands are too small to do this effectively.
I wish I wasn’t iPod
if you’re on ipod you just hold down the reblog button
wtf just happened??
you only have to hold down one of the alt keys :)
tumblr kind of squished the images they were wider, but I guess that’s the bad thing about working with the binary tool
scroll fast the song has a lot of words!
- ♥: Three things you look for in a matesprit?
- ♦: Three things you look for in a moirail?
- ♣: Do you think you could handle an auspistice?
- ♠: What do you think of the idea of "kismesistude" ?
- Aradia: Have you ever gone on a destructive rampage?
- Tavros: Have you ever played pokemon or yu-gi-oh?
- Sollux: Are you good at coding?
- Karkat: If you could talk to your past self, what would you say?
- Nepeta: How would you avenge your moirail's death?
- Kanaya: Would you rather be a vampire or a wizard?
- Terezi: Would you rather lose your eyesight or someone you love?
- Vriska: Have you ever manipulated someone?
- Equius: Do you break things easily?
- Gamzee: Have you ever done drugs?
- Eridan: Did you ever wear non-prescription glasses for style purposes?
- Feferi: Do people see you as so much less than you really are?
- Damara: Have you ever been heart broken?
- Rufioh: Have you ever felt trapped in any sort of relationship?
- Mituna: Have you ever been in any serious accidents?
- Kankri: What triggers you/makes you really uncomfortable?
- Meulin: What are you OTP's?
- Porrim: How many people have you dated?
- Latula: What are your favorite games?
- Aranea: What are your favorite books/comics (barring Homestuck)?
- Horrus: Have you ever felt that you've significantly helped someone out?
- Kurloz: Have you ever hurt someone you lvoe?
- Cronus: Have you ever tried to be someone you're not?
- Meenah: Have you ever hurt someone to help them?
- Calliope: Do you enjoy making any kind of art, including music, sewing, edits, etc?
- Caliborn: Are you a violent/aggressive person?